Monday, December 18, 2006

Specific Prayer Request.....

Sean said that the folks who ran the MRI on Ethan today said they thought they "saw something" in the brain. I need to correct something I said earlier about Ethan's blood sugar at birth. It was actually 3, not 5 as I previously reported. Extremely low blood sugar can have an impact on the brain.

We are praying that the folks looking at the MRI were mistaken or that if there is something there that God would deal with it in such a way as to make it of no consequence, regardless of how serious it might be medically.

As always, thank you for your prayers and your well wishes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet, precious baby! He's truly beautiful!! I will be praying for him! I have no doubt he will get through this just fine, and what a comfort knowing that God is in complete control!! Congratulations Sean and Ashli!!

Jessica J. (IFG)