Tuesday, December 19, 2006

As long as we're praying.....

Ethan's grandma Mary is trying to get to Kansas to see him and to help out at the house. She had to get off of I-40 at Gallup, NM because it has been closed due to ice and snow. She's now making her way south on two-lane backroads toward US 60, trying to get over to I-25 and then on down to I-10 to take the southern route. As I look at the NM road conditions map, she is surrounded by the front edge of a winter storm that is closing roads along the route. Once she makes it past Truth or Consequences, NM she should be out of the weather for the remainder of the trip there.

I don't think Ethan would mind since this is about his grandma who's coming to see him.

1 comment:

M. Rupp said...

God bless Grandma. Brave and determined woman. We'll include her in our prayers.