Friday, August 24, 2007

Ethan's Remarkable Progress

Since he started on the anti-seizure medications our little Ethan has made an incredible transition. While he still is a bit behind developmentally where it comes to visually locking in and tracking, he is acting more and more like a happy little guy who's "firing on all cylinders" so to speak.

Our recent trip to Kansas for my mom's birthday was a joy as we had opportunity to observe the new Ethan at play and interacting. He seems much happier, more active and just in better spirits than our previous visit or when he was out here to see the Grand Canyon...... oh, and maybe us too.



Is that not super cool?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a sweetpea alright, love him lots!!!

Angela said...

Those are super cute pictures of my baby nephew!!!

Anonymous said...

I keep on coming back to look at my baby, some people may not know how super cool he is, but I thank God for him all the time. Sean says he is saying DaDa now, that is way cool...I love Ethan mucho, even though I don't get to see him as much as I would like...even if I lived in the same town, that would be just as true.